Be prepared for those winter by allowing Fix It Mechanical to help you secure the comfort that a good heater brings during this cold season.
Central furnace installs and repairs
- Heat pump installation and repairs
- Preventative maintenance and furnace tune-ups
- Seasonal furnace inspections
- Ductwork repair
- Filter cleaning and replacement
It can get cold during a Okanagan winter. Don’t wake up without heat in the middle of a winter night. We can help you make sure your furnace is going to last the entire season or provide recommendations if your furnace is too old or far-gone to repair. Here are some signs it may be time to consider replacing your furnace:
- High utility bills
- Furnace frequently breaks down
- Furnace is 10 years or older
- Takes a long time to heat your home
- Strange noises from your furnace
- Heat is not even temperature throughout the home
The best way to ensure your family is warm during a cold Okanagan winter is through annual furnace maintenance. An annual furnace tune-up by our trained technicians will keep your furnace running as efficiently as possible. Our licensed technicians will clean your furnace, identify minor problems that could cause future concerns and repair any immediate issues they find.
Feel confident that you can depend on your furnace this winter by signing up for a Service Maintenance Program at the beginning of the season.
Schedule your maintenance tune-up today online or by calling (250) 870-6375.